Saturday, November 29, 2008

29 Nov 2009

wow. been a long time since i post. Last book out(22/11/09), my sir allow me to book out for 3hours to let me sit for my Final Theory test. I pass-ed n straight away i go book my TP which will fall on 9 Feb 2009. Thanks D for accompany there. such a short time, u also willing to accompany me. =) Upon completing my FTT n my TP booking, i went home change back to my Uniform n booked back in camp which is around 4pm when i reach camp. Guess wat.. Actually i don even need to book in after my FTT, jus tat my sgt wan me clean my rifle wif everyone =(. finish cleaning everything, once again i book out. Its was around 8pm+. hAha. 2 consecutive book in n book out -.- seem "ma fan". Im happy my SIR is great. thanks SIR lol.


Today 29/11/09 booked out. went out wif D after i reach home n change everything. watched " city of ember" hmmm the show not bad. 3.5/5. if u were to watch " Journey to the center earth", u would like this show too. =). tml meeting D again. cya tml=). thats all for today. ciaO guys. booking in tml. gonna prepare for the worse 7days Field camp in tekong. Po pi for me =X











loves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home