Sunday, February 22, 2009

21 feb 2009

21th Booked out 7.20am reach home 8am n had my breakfast. Sleep at 9.30am all the way till 7pm not knowing my phone rang n rang lol and even rain. Super tired after not having enough of sleep for 3days. My face had sun-burn, some of my skin peel off =( half white half black nooooo~.

My dad came back at 9pm. Took his car n drive. Its my 4th time driving my dad car. Still the same got missing =( when can i able to know the way!. When Bowling with frens till 2am thn when for supper. My Brother sms me ask me to fetch him at town after movie. without hesitate, i drove there n fetch he and his friends it was like around 3.45am.


We drift. My bad. I think its time. goodbye.



A day is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home